NEW PRE –K at PAWNEE ISD
NOW ACCEPTING 3 & 4 Years Old
Children who will be 3 or 4 years old as of September 1, 2014, may qualify for the all-day Pre-kindergarten program for the school year 2014-2015. Your child must meet one or more of the following criteria:
- are economically disadvantaged (qualify for free/reduced lunch program),
- are unable to speak or comprehend the English language, or
- are homeless.
Parents need to bring the following items for registration:
- Child’s birth certificate (official copy, not hospital)
- Child’s shot record (immunizations)
- Child’s social security card
- Parent ID
- Parent proof of residence (e.g. copy of electric/ water bill )
- Parent(s) proof of income
*Children who do not meet the above guidelines may be able to attend (on a tuition basis), depending on the number of qualified children enrolled. Please call the school if you have any questions at 361-456-7256.